Warwickshire County Cricket Club receives many player appearance requests throughout the year, and we do all we can to fulfil these opportunities.
We ask that all player appearances requests are made by completing the online form, where you can provide further details. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee a player appearance at your event.
- All player requests must be submitted online. Click here to access Warwickshire CCC’s Player Appearance Request Form. Written, phone and email requests are not accepted.
- The online form must be filled out in its entirety for your request to be considered.
- Requests will be assessed according to strict criteria regarding player availability.
- Your request for a player appearance must be made via the online form at least four weeks prior to the event.
- If an event has to be rescheduled and the original player can no longer attend, then an alternative player will be provided.
- Contact will be made with the event organiser and a brief prepared regarding the purpose of the appearance, time spent at the venue and to ensure that the appearance serves to complement the event.
Thank you for considering Warwickshire CCC as a supporter of your event and we wish you the best with it.