Would you like to experience what it’s like to walk out onto the hallowed turf Edgbaston, where so many legends of cricket have played?
If so, you could take a tour of Edgbaston, which has been home to Warwickshire since 1882, and hosted its first England match in 1902.
Your tour could include:
- Viewing the Warwickshire and England changing rooms
- Walking on Edgbaston’s hallowed turf
- Visiting the Media Centre – where journalists from around the world report on the biggest matches
- Visit the Indoor School where Warwickshire and England stars train regularly
- Groups can book a coaching session
- Learn more about the Club and legendary venue in a fun and interative manner inside the Visitor & Learning Centre
Edgbaston tours are led by cricket enthusiasts who can tailor the tour to the curriculum and/or age group. Activity packs and sessions in our own classroom (with 6 computer terminals) are also available on request.
Tours are run on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10am and 2pm, we ask that you give us 3 weeks notice when booking a tour, so that we can ensure our tour guides are available.
Simply complete the form below to register your interest, and someone will contact you to discuss your requirements.