Lead Charity Partner
Cure Leukaemia supports the work of the Haematology Centre at the University Hospital Birmingham and those hospitals working with the centre through joint research, treating patients with all forms of blood cancer: Birmingham Women’s Hospital, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Coventry, Stoke on Trent, Worcester, Stafford, and Sandwell and Dudley.
Working together we aspire to:
- Fund extra research nurse posts to drive forward research into pioneering lifesaving treatments direct with patients which are not readily available on NHS
- Provide facilities for world class research
- Develop new clinical treatments for leukaemia patients
- Fund the provision of new drugs & treatments not be routinely available on the NHS
- Raise awareness amongst all communities