England vs West Indies
Test Match cricket will return back to Edgbaston next summer on Thursday 17 - Monday 21 August when England take on the West Indies in the opening match of a three game Investec Test Series.
"Bloody love Test Cricket, Great ground, fantastic wicket and 2 proper teams. Well done."
Edgbaston is one of England’s most successful grounds with England only recording one loss since 2002 in Test Match cricket. This year England produced a fine bowling performance to dismiss Pakistan for 201 to seal a 141-run win and another victory to their tally at Edgbaston. The scale of England's victory was all more impressive given they were trailing by 103 after the first innings and this was only the sixth time in history they have managed to win after being 100 or more runs behind.
West Indies are the current World T20 Champions and with players such as Marlon Samuels, Jermaine Blackwood and Jason Holder we sure to see big hitting and exciting cricket. There is a rich legacy in West Indies cricket and many of the new young players will be aiming to impress against England.
Stadium Segmentation - Match Day Experience
In 2016 we segmented our stadium to cater for all our fans in order to provide the best possible match day experience:
- Drayton Manor Family Stand – an alcohol-free area with a family-friendly environment which includes family related offers
- Eric Hollies (Party Stand) – Voted as having the best atmosphere in cricket and regarded as one of the best party stands in International cricket
- RES Wyatt Stand – This is the more traditional cricket lovers stand which has great views behind the bowler’s arm
- Stanley Barnes – Best value tickets Edgbaston has to offer with fantastic views of the pitch
- Skyline – Overlooking the pitch with a panoramic view of Birmingham skyline, our Skyline Terrace allows you and your friends to enjoy and watch cricket in style.
Don't miss out on UK's first ever Day/Night Test Match
The UK's first ever Day/Night Test Match will take place at Edgbaston on Thursday 17 - Monday 21 August when England return to their fortress to take on the West Indies. With an electric atmosphere, fancy dress and a huge range of fan activities, this historic match under the Edgbaston floodlights is a must see.
Tickets are on sale priced at just £6 for Under 16s and £26 for Adults