Warwickshire County Cricket Club has three long-term charitable partners in place, which are close to the hearts of everyone at Edgbaston.
- Cure Leukaemia
- The Lords Taverners
- Royal Centre for Defence Medicine Patient Welfare Fund
In addition to our on-going fundraising support and events for these three partners, we receive hundreds of requests throughout the year from many other worthy causes. However, due to the volume of requests received each month, it is impossible for the Club to fulfil all that fit our guidelines.
In order for your organisation to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click here to access Warwickshire CCC’s Donation Request Form. Written, phone and email requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out in its entirety for your request to be considered.
- Your organisation must not have received a donation from the Club during the current calendar year.
- An organisation is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received at least four weeks prior to the day of the event.
Due to the high volume of requests that the Club receives, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organisation will receive a donation.
Donation items are usually available for collection around two weeks prior to the date your organisation needs them.
We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and/or coaches.
Thank you for considering Warwickshire CCC as a contributor and we wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.