Join Your Local Indoor Cricket League
With 2013 fast approaching, Indoor Cricket should be top of every cricketer’s agenda. The leagues offer an hour of great fun, fast paced cricket and guaranteed no rain!
There are leagues in Coventry, Stratford, Solihull, Birmingham and Handsworth and the action all begins in the second week of January and lasts for eight weeks. Limited spaces available for each league so enter a team fast.
If you would like to be involved, all you have to do is get a group of six people (friends, colleagues or club team mates), think of a team name and register your team with email@example.com to start your journey to becoming Indoor League Champions.
- 6 a side
- 10 overs per team
- 25 and retire (can come back in once all the team is out)
- Last man stands
- Maximum 3 overs per bowler
- 3 runs for a wide and no ball
- 1 run for the side netting and roof
- 4 and 6 if the batter hits the front wall
Congratulations to the following teams who won the indoor leagues 2012 (October – December)
- Coventry - #BoomBoys
- Stratford – Stratford upon Avon CC